We are committed to intellectual leadership in developing outstanding individuals with high-level careers in management and economics, offering business leaders an exceptional lifelong learning environment, and advancing the understanding of business and economic decision making.
We pursue our mission internationally through a combination of teaching excellence, the practical relevance of our programs, generation of original research, service to the community and the promotion of ethical behavior inspired by Christian values.
During the next decade, CATÓLICA-LISBON aims to:
- Be among the top 10 European Business Schools;
- Be the prime choice for students and executives who seek outstanding programs in Portugal and a competitive option among European schools;
- Be the prime choice of senior managers who want to attend outstanding programs in the area of Executive Education in Portugal and a valued partner for a variety of international firms;
- Be a leading provider of graduate students in Management and Economics to the largest and most dynamic national and international companies;
- Be recognized as a hub for pan-Atlantic business, linking Latin America, North America, Europe and Africa;
- Have an established track record of entrepreneurial efforts and outcomes, as businesses and social endeavors;
- Offer a powerful option for new PhD students who attained the best degrees in Management and Economics in the world and who seek full-time academic positions.