Applications – International Candidates
The application process for the International Undergraduate Programs at Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics is explained below.
A candidate is considered an International applicant if he or she:
- Does not have Portuguese nationality;
- Is a Foreign Citizen that is not residing in Portugal for two or more years.
How to Apply
The five-step application process applies to all international candidates that are eligible according to the Universidade Católica Portuguesa International Student Statute. Before you start your application, please download our Application Guide that will assist you throughout the process.
Important: If the submitted documents are written in a language other than Portuguese or English you will also need to provide an official translation in one of these languages by a registered sworn translator. The translation must be attached to the original document.
Submit your Application
You will need to fill out our Online Application Form.
In addition to the online application form you will be required to provide the following information and documents:
1. Copy of a valid passport or identity card.
3. Academic transcripts (grade lists) from your secondary school/high school:
a) If you are still a secondary school student:
- Diploma Statement from your school including;
- List of subjects and respective grades for the last 2 years;
- Grade point average for each of the last 2 years;
- Exam subjects you are planning to take until graduation;
- Expected graduation date and the name of the diploma you will receive.
b) If you have already completed your secondary school education:
- Secondary school transcript of records*;
- Transcript (grade list) of your final exams;
- Secondary school diploma*.
4. Detailed description of your mathematics subjects and final/expected grade of National Mathematics Exam or equivalent. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Result of one of the following English language exams: CAE, IELTS or TOEFL. If you have not yet taken an English language exam you may complete the CATÓLICA-LISBON English exam at the school campus.
You may be exempted of this requirement, for more information or contact email@example.com.
*Important: The hard copies of all final Secondary Education documents must be certified by the Portuguese Consulate in the study location, by the Student's Country consulate in Portugal, or have Apostille.