05. What should I include in the internship offer?
The following elements should be addressed in the internship offer: Description, student profile, place, starting date, if it is paid and the number of available spots. When you login you will be able to see the fields you need to complete to place the offer.
06. How do I receive the applications?
When you are placing the offer online, you can select how you would like to receive the applications - by email or through your website.
07. Can CATÓLICA-LISBON help us selecting candidates?
The recruitment and selection process is entirely the company's responsibility.
08. Signing a protocol is compulsory?
Signing a protocol is not compulsory, it is your decision according to your needs. However, if a CATÓLICA-LISBON student is selected, even if you do not need a protocol, we would be grateful if you could just let us know.
09. Where can I find the protocol and where should I send it to?
You can download our protocol here. You should fill in all the information related to internship, the company and the student and email the document to email@example.com for verification. When completed and verified, sign it and post it to: Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Career Development Office, CATÓLICA-LISBON, Palma de Cima, 1649-023 Lisboa.
10. What are the benefits of signing a protocol?
The insurance will be activated if a protocol is signed.
11. How can we activate the student's insurance policy?
The insurance is managed by the school and will be activated after the protocol is signed by the three stakeholders (Company, Student and University).
12. What is the maximum duration of a summer internship?
The maximum duration of a summer internship is two/three months, between June and August, depending on the academic calendar.
13. Does the internship have to be paid?
Compensation is an issue to be negotiated between the company and the student. The Career Development Office does not get involved in this negotiation, nor it can advise on standard compensation packages.