Top Finance Education - ranked 23rd best Master in Finance in the world by the Financial Times in 2018.
The MSc in Finance prepares students for high level careers in the global financial industry. CATÓLICA-LISBON offers a unique opportunity to prepare for the internationally recognized CFA® Level 1 exam during the degree. You can also pursue an extra exchange semester or a Double Degree at a top international business school.
The MSc in Finance is a rigorous and comprehensive program which aims at developing finance professionals with strong ethics and an in-depth knowledge of the field, both in financial investments and corporate finance.
The program combines theoretical rigor with a practical hands-on approach. Students have the opportunity to explore hedge fund strategies, discuss corporate restructuring, empirically test investment strategies, and immerse themselves in private equity or M&A deals.
CATÓLICA-LISBON offers a unique opportunity to prepare for the internationally recognized CFA® Level 1 exam during the degree. You can also pursue an extra exchange semester or a Double Degree at a top international business school.
Our graduates pursue high-level careers in investment banks, other financial institutions, consultancies, and other major corporations all over the world.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Graduates in Business, Economics, or another Quantitative discipline that seek to improve their financial knowledge and skills in order to pursue a high level international career;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools. Under the ranking for the best Masters in Finance, our International MSc in Management is placed among the best in the world;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 10.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 96% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.