We’re proud to announce that The Lisbon MBA International - the full-time MBA from Nova School of Business and Economics and Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, in partnership with the MIT Sloan School of Management - was considered by the Financial Times the 15th best MBA in Europe and 40th best MBA in the world.
The Lisbon MBA is the only one in Portugal featured at the Top 100 Global MBA Ranking Financial Times and has also been considered the 2nd best in the world in return on investment and 4th best in international experience.
Since it first entered the global list of the best MBAs in 2013, The Lisbon MBA has registered a consistent position in the Financial Times ranking, consolidating itself as the leader in Portugal and an international reference.
The position in this year’s ranking is mainly due to the results of Alumni of The Lisbon MBA, who doubled their salary after 3 years (compared to their salary before the MBA). The salary increase also contributed for this MBA program being ranked as the 2nd in the world with highest return of investment, the 4th best in Europe in percentage of salary increase and 7th in Europe with the highest annual salary.
If you're considering being part of a leading international MBA program, The Lisbon MBA may be the most suitable for you.
What do we offer?
- Classes in our two campuses in Lisbon, sunny and peaceful European city which currently enjoys a vibrant atmosphere of entrepreneurship and investment;
- A 1-month immersion in the campus of the prestigious MIT Sloan in Boston;
- Period of action learning during summer: 2-month internships in companies, international consultancy labs in China, Brazil or Mexico, or working on your own business with the support of the incubator Startup Lisboa;
- An innovative and disruptive personal and leadership skills development program which runs throughout the MBA: Friday Forum;
- An Boutique MBA concept that facilitates networking and relationships with C-level people invited to our events, other students, teachers and staff;
- Support of the Career Management Center in the preparation of CVs and for interviews, individual coaching to outline career goals, communication of job offers in areas that are of the your interest, etc.
If you want to know more about The Lisbon MBA International Full Time program, please visit our website: www.thelisbonmba.com.