In order to meet the demand of today’s management challenges, The Lisbon MBA Part Time has become The Lisbon MBA Executive, a 2-year Executive MBA with the academic excellence and rigor of Católica|Nova programs. This is part of a natural evolution process that recognizes the changes that have been occurring within this MBA program, with candidates, students and alumni, and within the companies and job market.
Apart from these changes, it adds the fact that The Lisbon MBA Part Time program was considered in 2015, one of the 100 best Executive MBAs in the world, by the Financial Times.
The Lisbon MBA, a joint-venture between the 2 top business schools in Portugal (CATÓLICA-LISBON and Nova SBE), is a program that follows the constantly changing and evolving trends of the market. Therefore, besides the training in the core competencies of general management in areas such as Strategy, People, Markets and Finance, The Lisbon MBA Executive program will offer:
- A strong action learning approach and a tight link to companies that will give you the opportunity to keep growing your professional network;
- An innovative 360º Development Program that will start even before you begin and will accompany you to the end of your MBA journey, helping you to gain self-awareness and develop your leadership, communication and interaction skills;
- A new mandatory course in Innovation and Intrapreneurship, a skill that is increasingly necessary and sought after in today's business world;
- More internationalization: In this new executive program, classes will continue to be lectured in English. In fact, The Lisbon MBA Executive will highlight its international component, allowing the students to work with International Full Time students during elective classes. These shared classes will allow Executive students to network with high-potential students from international markets;
- A part-time schedule that will allow you to keep working full-time and apply what you learn everyday.
Applications for the 2016-18 Class are already open.
Join The Lisbon MBA and shape the future of business!