CATÓLICA-LISBON Scholarship Program
Our Scholarship Program rewards students who demonstrate a high-level academic performance. The program is open to all CATÓLICA-LISBON students who achieve the grade average established for each year.
Conditions for International Undergraduate Programs Scholarships 2021/2022
Please take into consideration that these are reference grades and can thus suffer alterations for the 2021/2022 intake.
- Scholarships are awarded automatically and in line with the CATÓLICA-LISBON Academic Grade (High School Average and Mathematics Exam).
- Scholarships will be announced at the time of Admission.
- Students awarded with a TOP+ 2 year Scholarship must pass all 1st year subjects, in order to maintain the Scholarship during the 2nd year.
2nd and 3rd Years
2nd and 3rd year Scholarships are awarded according to the internal average at CATÓLICA-LISBON, which is the average grade of all courses the student passed, according to the corresponding number of ECTS.
Please take into consideration that the reference grades can suffer alterations.
How does it Work?
- Scholarships are awarded each year to all students who fulfill the above requirements, in terms of GPA and ECTS.
- Scholarships are awarded automatically and there is no need for students to apply for the Program.
- As the scholarships are awarded each year, a student who was ineligible for the 1st year can be granted a scholarship in the second and/or third year upon fulfilling the requirements mentioned above.
Financial Aid - UCP Social Grants
Since its founding UCP has always made great efforts to ensure that no student is denied access to its courses due to financial restrictions.
Where an application to the University proves that a high potential student requires financial support, the Social Services Office of the University may completely cover or partly cover tuition fees through the following entities:
- Study Grant.
- Reduction of tuition fees.