We want economies to grow, companies to thrive, and people to have decent work.
Since 2015, member states of the UN, alongside the civil society stakeholders and major groups are working together, looking at ways we can do business differently so that everyone gains.
With these 17 global goals as a guide, we can achieve sustainable development and live in a world where people and the planet benefit.
As one of the top European Business Schools, we too play a role in this. Acting as the standard-bearer for the whole University, here’s how we are honoring our commitment with the implementation of the 2030 Agenda and addressing the Sustainable Development Goals:
- No Poverty - end poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Zero Hunger - end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Good Health and Well-being - ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Quality Education - ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Gender Equality - achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Clean Water and Sanitation - ensure access to water and sanitation for all
- Affordable and Clean Energy - ensure access to affordable,
reliable, sustainable and modern energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth - promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all
- Industry Innovation and Infraestructure - build resilient infrastructure, promote sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduced Inequalities - reduce inequality within and among countries
- Sustainable Cities and Communities - make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Responsible Consumption and Production - ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Climate Action - take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Life Bellow Water - conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources
- Life on Land - sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, halt and reverse land degradation, halt biodiversity loss
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions - promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies
- Partnerships for the Goals - revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development