At CATÓLICA-LISBON we expect MIF participants to be of exceptional quality.
We are looking for applicants who are willing to enhance their skills and performance through this program, and who will use it to successfully advance their careers. Applicants have to show the commitment, experience and the necessary motivation to both benefit from the MIF Program, as well as be valid contributors to the group.
We recommend that our applicants have at least 2.5 years of professional experience. The diversity of the student body and the richness of the professional experience they bring to the program are vital elements of the learning process. However, we do admit a limited number of outstanding Applicants with less than 2.5 years of working experience.
The CFA® exams, MIF courses and study materials are in English. Therefore, mastery of the English language is necessary.
Applications are running until February 2021.
The following documents are needed to submit your application:
- Application form;
- Curriculum vitae (CV); maximum length: two pages;
- Statement of purpose;
- Photocopy of official university transcripts confirming your academic qualifications (originals will be confirmed by the MIF Office afterwards);
- Proof of proficiency in English. Proficiency in English can be evaluated through previous academic or professional experience, an English Diploma or through scores in TOEFL or IELTS tests.
All documents should be submitted online.
Review of application
Once your application is complete, it will be analyzed and we will contact you to schedule an interview with one of the Program Directors. We will subsequently get in touch to let you know whether you have been admitted or not.
The application to MIF is subject to an application fee of € 100 payable after submitting the application process.
For the edition starting in March 2021, the cost is € 11,750* (eleven thousand and seven hundred and fifty euros). Students could pay the programme fully, at the beginning, or in 9 installments:
- March 2021: € 550 enrollment fee (CATÓLICA-LISBON Alumni and those who are admitted until the end of December 2018 are exempt of this fee);
- Between March 2021 and May 2022: 8 installments of € 1,400.
These amounts pertain only to the MIF Program and do not include the preparation of the master's thesis, which is priced at € 3,250. This fee may by updated.
* Universidade Católica Portuguesa is exempt from VAT.