Knowledge of how to read the current climate and an understanding of how economic mechanisms operate, in addition to effective management of information, can make all the difference today. Managers need to motivate human capital and knowledge, optimize financing, logistics and production, and develop their negotiating skills. Lastly, being able to establish a relationship of trust with partners, suppliers and clients is paramount. These are the goals of the Management and Leadership Development Program for SME, developed via a partnership between IAPMEI (Institute for the Support of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) and CATÓLICA-LISBON, which aims to provide SME with up-to-date skills, tools and techniques in the various functional areas, using an approach which is rich in concepts but with a strong emphasis on practical aspects.
- Understanding the link between the company and the surrounding economic environment;
- Knowledge update on the strategic and functional management of a company;
- Acquisition of new skills;
- Developing an integrated vision of how organizations operate;
- Option to attend the program in Lisbon or Oporto.