Tel: (+351) 215 906 007
2nd edition: to be confirmed
Classes: Thursday and Friday, from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Duration: 3 weeks | total of 25 hours
The discussion of the future work has been in the spotlight, mostly associated with catastrophic predictions of massified unemployment, caused by the arrival of the “robots” and Artificial Intelligence. We can see that these analyses don’t talk about the essential points neither identify the action points that can help the executives of the organizations to look to the theme in a constructive way.
The program Business Automation for the Future of Work was conceived in a partnership between CATÓLICA-LISBON and EDP, the company that assumed a technical leadership position in the subject at an international level, with the goal to fit the discussion of the future work in the actual moment and, precisely, through an automation concrete technology, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
The program was structured in order to provide crucial knowledge so that managers can act in a solid way in the discussion process of RPA applicability to their organizations, to make the respective business case, to define the appropriate governance, and to know which are the main steps of implementation.
In partnership with:
- Get a perspective of the future of the work and understand the role of the automation impact;
- Review the subject about analysis and process management, as a cornerstone to process automation;
- Obtain the required knowledge to start adopting and manage a plan to execute RPA in the organization;
- To understand how to develop a business case to take the decision to start;
- To know the necessary functions in an RPA execution;
- To know the more appropriate governance solutions;
- Make contact with the principal techniques, approaches, and technology used in process automation;
- Have the opportunity to experiment with a concrete case of the development of a robot.