It is with great honor that we invite you to participate in the next Knowledge@CATÓLICA-LISBON digital conference, in partnership with the Lisbon School of the Faculty of Law (UCP), on November 25th at 3:00 pm, with a topic of the utmost relevance and actuality “Data Protection as an Asset of Organizations: A New Paradigm”.
Data protection is no longer seen as a mere matter of legal compliance. It has become a conditioning element of many economic activities, the DNA of organizations, protection and a fundamental asset of the digital world and, above all, the values that customers appreciate.
This conference will be attended by several renowned personalities in this area, who will share their vision on the subject.
Panel 1 | The impacts of data protection on economic activities: the vision of regulators
- Filipa Calvão (President of National Commission for Data Protection)
- Margarida Matos Rosa (President of the Competition Authority)
- João Cadete Matos (President of ANACOM)
Panel 2 | Data protection and Companies' core values
- Lanah Kammourieh Donnelly (Public Policy Manager, Google)
- Alexis Kateifides (Privacy Counsel, OneTrust)
- Nuno Moreira da Cruz, (Executive Director of the Center for Responsible Business & Leadership, CATÓLICA-LISBON)
- Alld Jewett (Senior Legal Counsel and Business Privacy Leader, GE Digital)
- Renee Lloyd (Senior Counsel and co-Privacy Leader, GE Digital)
Watch the conference live on the CATÓLICA-LISBON Facebook page.
CATÓLICA-LISBON - We Stand UNITED