A Career Consultant will be assigned to you right from the beginning of the program and will be with you until your time at our school comes to an end. This monitoring is done at different levels, through:
- counselling sessions for identifying your career goals and outlining a strategy to achieve them;
- feedback on different essential tools (such as your resumé, cover letter, LinkedIn profile);
- advice on the best approach to the different labor markets;
- preparation for job interviews and providing assessment tests for training;
- advice and assistance in finding summer internships that will provide an enriching first professional experience.
The Career Consultant also works directly with companies in the national and international markets, gathering information on the best approach to each type of market or sector and building bridges between students and the professional market.