There are other Student Organizations and Clubs with different kinds of goals, but they are all united under the same goal: that of making your feel you belong and helping to provide you with a memorable experience at your faculty.
- the International Club, devoted to welcoming foreign students, seeking to ease their integration into the school and showing them the ins and outs of life in Lisbon.
- AISEC, a global network of young leaders, aged under 30, who fight to improve themselves and the communities around them, through the development of leadership skills, intercultural integration and learning through experience.
- MOVE, an NGO that uses entrepreneurship as a way of empowering young people, families and communities in developing areas, peripheral areas or areas with less autonomy or productivity.
- the CATÓLICA-LISBON Band, led by Maestro Eduardo Lala, which brings together students, staff and professors who play all kinds of instruments and who like spending happy times together and producing good sounds.
- the Universidade Católica Choir, with Artistic Direction by Maestro Sérgio Peixoto, which consists of former and current students, staff and professors of different nationalities, aged between 18 and 60 and with a repertoire that encompasses different styles and music, from classical to light, traditional music, as well as Broadway, negro spirituals, jazz, blues and habaneras.
- NEC Católica, the Catholic Students Nucleus, supported by the Chaplaincy of the University for all those who want to align their spiritual journey with their academic journey.
If you want to find out more about the Student Clubs and Organizations at CATÓLICA-LISBON, click here.