The Online Research Panel (PEO) is an online management recruitment system that allows conducting online and in-person studies in the fields of Economics and Management. PEO is under the responsibility of Center for Applied Studies (CEA) of CATÓLICA-LISBON, providing support on applied projects.
Currently, PEO has the support of faculty and research members of CATÓLICA-LISBON, which constitute a multidisciplinary, international, and highly professional team. This team allows the development of customized solutions, using different methodologies both in terms of qualitative studies and quantitative studies, having the ability to meet specific needs of public, private and social institutions.
PEO also collaborates with the Laboratory of Experimental Research iN Economics and Management (LERNE), which provides a research lab with individual working stations, as well as a retail lab, allowing the collection of in-store data, expanding the field of study and of data collection of PEO.
One of the main objectives of PEO is to maintain a panel of participants with different characteristics, allowing the definition of specific and generic samples in order to respond accurately to the objectives of the studies requested by researchers or companies. PEO uses varied strategies to recruit participants, and ensures that participants’ data are updated on a regular basis.
Currently, the panel has approximately 15.700 registered participants, aged between 17 and 77 years old. Participants live in different districts of Portugal, with 30% living in Lisbon, 14% in Oporto, 6% in the autonomous regions of Madeira and Azores, and 50% distributed by the remaining districts.
PEO provides a unique research tool to collect data from a heterogeneous and highly diversified panel.
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Trust in government, institutions and public services, political ideology and intention to vote in Portugal (November 2018)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Confidence in the educational system and saving habits in Portugal (July 2018)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Trust in government, institutions and public services, consumption and saving habits, and economic confidence (November 2017)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Consumption and saving habits, economic confidence, life satisfaction and happiness (July 2017)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Victory of Portugal in the Eurovision Song Contest: impact on happiness, life satisfaction, optimism and patriotism (May 2017)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Happiness, satisfaction and quality of life, loneliness and health perception (November 2016)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Euro 2016 and patriotism, optimism, happiness and satisfaction with life (July 2016)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Trust in government, institutions, savings, and moral and ethics perception (March 2016)
- Study of the Portuguese Society- Study of Satisfaction and Well-being to the Portuguese Society (October 2015)
Companies and PEO
Companies interested in carrying out a project using PEO should contact the consulting team from the Center for Applied Studies (CEA) of CATÓLICA-LISBON, for proper definition of activities (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tel.: (+351) 217 206 241).
How to participate in PEO studies
To participate in studies conducted by PEO, participants should first register in the online panel. Each participant can enroll in online studies and / or in-person studies.
*only available in Portuguese
Phone: (+351) 217 206 241