The Career Development Office aims to provide individual and personalized support to each CATÓLICA-LISBON student, helping them shape their own personal branding, giving them the opportunity to learn more about career opportunities afforded by CATÓLICA-LISBON's undergraduate programs and providing them with tools for managing their professional career, such as:
- Permanent contact with the job market through career development, networking or recruiting events with national and international companies;
- Exclusive access to the careerNETwork online recruitment platform, enabling students to:
- Apply for internship, permanent positions and other job offers;
- Contact national and international recruiting companies directly;
- Obtain useful information about the job market and career development.
- Daily and customized service at the walk-in office to answer quick questions and counseling appointments for advising on career path and challenges of the labor market:
- Walk In opening hours: Monday to Thursday, 12:00-2:00 pm, 2nd floor (Building 5).
- Counseling appointment hours (book with your advisor): Monday to Thursday, 8:00am-12:00 and 2:00-4:00 pm, 2nd floor (Building 5).
- Workshops to support your career exploration and development.