CATÓLICA-LISBON is very discerning in the choice of its partner schools. Therefore, all our partners are amongst the best in the world in Business and Economics Education.
The School’s internationalization strategy is evident from our faculty recruiting policy, scientific research, double and joint degrees with other internationally renowned Universities, student exchange agreements with top Universities all over the world and the international placement of our graduates.
CATÓLICA-LISBON offers a rich learning environment where students have access to the highest teaching standards. Our School's international standing is reflected in our worldwide program partnerships:
- Kozminski University
- Aston Business School
- Queen’s School of Business
- MIT-Sloan in The Lisbon MBA Program
- Kellogg School of Management in Executive Education
- Carnegie-Mellon University in the PhD Program
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Universittá Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- FGV-Ebape Rio de Janeiro
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management for our Master Programs